FLACRA’s Supportive Living (SPLV) program provides people with substance use disorders the support they need to help work towards long-term recovery. The semi-structured living environment provides 24-hour on-call apartment living at which residents continue to work on major functional areas in his/her recovery care plan. Services include group counseling, outpatient treatment and vocational education services.
We offer 73 OASAS Certified beds for adults and women with children in Ontario and Wayne County. Candidates must work toward long-term recovery from substance use disorders. Sobriety and other factors are considered on a case-by-case basis. Progression towards Independent Living through multiple housing options is emphasized.
FLACRA’s Supportive Living Programs
- Camelot Square, Canandaigua
- Kendall Street, Clifton Springs
- Castle Street, Geneva
- Newark, Wayne County
- Women & Children, Wayne & Ontario Counties
- Victory House, Canandaigua, male veterans only
- Cadence Square, Canandaigua, veterans only
- Program Manager: Katherine Reiners, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intake Coordinator: Michele Lopez, email@example.com
“My addiction robbed me of everything I ever loved, but FLACRA helped me see I could rebuild my life.”
Join Our Email List